Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little girl re-creating Shawn's birthday cake!

I just had to share this with yall!  Today there was a comment left on my cake blog under my posting for Shawn's "Little Big Planet" birthday cake:
Kathy said...

Amazing! I am a Wilton Instructor in San Antonio, Texas. My daughter is 11 and has been learning from me for about 2 years. She is pretty gifted with fondant and is going to follow your step by step instructions to make this cake for her little brother turning nine next week. She has a printed picture of your cake on her wall to get it in her head... and has already played with making the sack boy... She thought it was cute that you made this for a 29 year old, just goes to show you that you're never too old to play video games. If we can figure out how to send you a picture of her cake when it's done, we will... You're cake was so cool, thanks for posting so many details.

Kathy in SA, TX
Isn't that awesome??  I feel warm and fuzzy :)

UPDATE (11/20/09):  Kathy's daughter did a fantastic job on her LBP cake!  It's so impressive.  View images here: http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1521435.html  

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! Your cakes are so great. I knew that you would start receiving comments.

    ReplyDelete